latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Pagination not working

Home Forums Community Forum Pagination not working

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 2 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Oct 25th, 2012 at 8:13 am #29635

Hi, I saw that this topic has already been posted on the forum but never been closed with a solution.

The problem is that when I’m setting up a “Membership Options Page”, my pagination on the front page simply stop working.

In the “membership options page”, no the page that I’m setting up isn’t my front page.

When I rollover the pagination link, I can see the link “…/page/2/” but when I click on it, it just redirect me to the same page.

Thank you for your time!

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Oct 25th, 2012 at 2:06 pm #29673
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Louis-Philippe,

The Membership Options Page is unrelated to the front page, so I’m not sure how it could be affecting the pagination. What happens if you deactivate s2Member: Do you still have the pagination problem?

Posted: Friday Oct 26th, 2012 at 3:43 pm #29864

Hi Raam,

No when I desactivate the plugin, it’s all working great.

My Home page is a template that I’ve made in which I use a loop like this :

<?php 
if ( get_query_var('paged') ) { $paged = get_query_var('paged'); }
elseif ( get_query_var('page') ) { $paged = get_query_var('page'); }
else { $paged = 1; }
query_posts('posts_per_page=5&paged=' . $paged);
?>
<?php if (have_posts()) : while (have_posts()) : the_post(); ?>
<?php endwhile; endif; ?>

<?php if(function_exists('wp_paginate')) { wp_paginate(); } ?>

I also tried with just the basic pagination tags (previous and next) and have the same problem…

Posted: Saturday Oct 27th, 2012 at 7:40 am #29906

Did you set that same page you’re using for the Home, as the Membership Options page?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.