latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

password strength indicator don't works

Home Forums Community Forum password strength indicator don't works

This topic contains 10 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  MovLabTS 4 years, 6 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Jun 26th, 2012 at 9:22 am #17539
MovLabTS
Username: movlabts

Password Strength Indicator in login/registration page don’t works. Has someone any idea why?
s2Member Framework: v.120622 + s2Member Pro v120622
WP: 3.4
Thanks in advance

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Jun 27th, 2012 at 6:01 am #17631
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi,

To my knowledge, s2Member doesn’t provide a password strength indicator. Could you tell me what page you’re referring to, or if you’re referring to an s2Member Pro-Form? Could you please provide a screenshot (Windows tutorial, Mac tutorial)?

Posted: Sunday Jul 1st, 2012 at 5:45 am #18008
MovLabTS

Finally …. Happy July to all staff!
I had my account banned every now!…and every time when I tried to login was shown the following message:

503: Service Temporarily Unavailable
Too many IP addresses accessing one secure area!
Please contact Support if you need assistance.

A SHAME … I’m a paying user!

however…take a look here: http://www.movlabtrainingstrategy.com/wp-login.php?action=register

password strength indicator don’t works

Thanks

Posted: Sunday Jul 1st, 2012 at 10:11 am #18017

Hello MovLabTS,

503: Service Temporarily Unavailable
Please contact Support if you need assistance.

s2member use’s unique IP access restrictions to prevent things like password sharing, the default is 5 IP’s per username to increase this you need to change this setting:

Maximum Unique IP Addresses Allowed

located:

Dashboard -› s2Member® -› Restriction Options -› Unique IP Access Restrictions

password strength indicator don’t works

It’s not because of s2member its a conflict with another plugin and maybe even your theme. I see you’re loading a lot of javascript, some files more than once.

Please disable your plugins one by one until it works then you will see which one is causing the conflict, then try reverting back to the default theme if plugins are not the issue.

Posted: Sunday Jul 1st, 2012 at 10:49 am #18021
MovLabTS

1) “503: Service Temporarily Unavailable
Please contact Support if you need assistance. ”

Philly….but what do you understand? On s2member forum, on this forum! My account was BANNED!

2) I already tried to disable the plugins…but don’t works…registration page is a wp page modified by s2member code also! the problem is definitely in the s2member code!

before answering, at least, try to understand what are the real problems, starting from my account that was banned because I’ve probably try to login many times in this forum…please.

Thanks

• This reply was modified 4 years, 6 months ago by  MovLabTS.
Posted: Sunday Jul 1st, 2012 at 11:40 am #18023

1) “503: Service Temporarily Unavailable
Please contact Support if you need assistance. ”

Philly….but what do you understand? On s2member forum, on this forum! My account was BANNED!

2) I already tried to disable the plugins…but don’t works…registration page is a wp page modified by s2member code also! the problem is definitely in the s2member code!

before answering, at least, try to understand what are the real problems, starting from my account that was banned because I’ve probably try to login many times in this forum…please.

Thanks

Despite your rudeness and ignorance I have solved your problem, disable ‘AG Custom Admin’ and your problem will be solved

Posted: Sunday Jul 1st, 2012 at 12:34 pm #18026
MovLabTS

I’m sorry Philly, I did not want to be rude but I am very annoyed because I could not enter the forum for many days…
Sorry again…
can you recommend me another plugin like AG Custom Admin which does not cause problems?
Thanks in advance

Posted: Sunday Jul 1st, 2012 at 12:43 pm #18027

Yes perhaps s2member could increase their IP restriction limit on this forum?
Your not the first person to be locked out.

I’m not sure, that plugin does a lot of weirdness.

What parts do you need?

Have you looked at white-label-cms

Posted: Sunday Jul 1st, 2012 at 12:47 pm #18028
MovLabTS

“AG Custom Admin” was perfect except for the functions to customize the login page. However, a similar plugin to customize the admin side only…
..or maybe we can disable the part of “AG Custom Admin” that interacts with the login page …but I do not know where to start

Posted: Sunday Jul 1st, 2012 at 12:53 pm #18031

Ok then that plugin I mentioned appears to do everything you need

http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/white-label-cms/

Posted: Sunday Jul 1st, 2012 at 1:24 pm #18033
MovLabTS

seems ok …thanks so much Philly…and Sorry again…

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.