latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

PAYED MEMBER, STILL SAYS FREE MEMBER!!!

Home Forums Community Forum PAYED MEMBER, STILL SAYS FREE MEMBER!!!

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Elizabeth (Support Rep) 3 years, 6 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Jul 2nd, 2013 at 6:59 pm #52917

I payed for the PRO upgrade three weeks ago. I have the clickbank and paypal transaction numbers as receipt of payment, but my account has not been up dated to PRO and I’m unable to download the upgrade.

PLEASE HELP!!

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Jul 2nd, 2013 at 10:30 pm #52920
Staff Member

Hello Lynn Malmberg,

Thank you for contacting the Support Center.
Once the Clickbank transaction is completed, you receive an email with instructions to create a registration.
You must not have received that email, please check your Spam folder.

Your Clickbank transaction is listed under a different email address and did not match your current registration.

Your s2Member account is fully upgraded:
Please log in here: http://www.s2member.com/wp-login.php

It looks like emails from our server to yours were failing.
I’m not aware of any widespread issues, but we’ll keep an eye on things. Thanks for reporting your experience.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Best regards,
Elizabeth

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.