latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Paying for sub-memberships

Home Forums Community Forum Paying for sub-memberships

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  cassel 3 years, 2 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Oct 11th, 2013 at 5:53 pm #60301
Larry
Username: radiant

So, I’ve read a lot of things through this forum and none seem to directly discuss my situation, so I was hoping I could get some clarification. What my client wants is for a company to have the ability to pay for an unlimited amount of memberships for their sub companies, which would then allow for them after payment to enter in names and emails for each company’s POC and would send an email that would allow them to login and finish filling out their profile. Can this be done and if so how?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Oct 12th, 2013 at 1:04 am #60304
cassel
Username: cassel

I am pretty certain that s2M does not do that right from the box, however, I am not 100% but I think this plugin might help you:
http://krumch.com/2013/07/09/kc-groups-management/?id=Cassel
(this is an affiliate link but only for record purpose, NOT for payment; in case it means anything for you).

I saw Krum describe this plugin and I think it sounds like what you are trying to achieve. If it is not exactly what you need, you might be able to ask the programmer to tweak it for you (if it only needs tweaking).

Good luck.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.