latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Paying members being created as free subscrib

Home Forums Community Forum Paying members being created as free subscrib

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 3 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Mar 24th, 2013 at 3:32 pm #45597

We have a large amount of members who are paying by Paypal, but ending up as free “Subscribers” and it’s causing us a lot of work to find & convert them all.

I don’t even know where to start debugging this, does anyone have any ideas?

-S

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Sunday Mar 24th, 2013 at 11:31 pm #45619
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Stuart,

Could you please post the shortcode that you are using?

– Eduan

Posted: Monday Mar 25th, 2013 at 8:13 am #45634
[s2Member-PayPal-Button level="2" ccaps="" desc="Annual Rovers Trust Adult Membership" ps="paypal" lc="" cc="GBP" dg="0" ns="1" custom="www.roverstrust.com" ta="0" tp="0" tt="D" ra="10.00" rp="1" rt="Y" rr="1" rrt="" rra="1" image="default" output="button" /]

It’s not all our members that are ending up in this state, but a significant portion are.

-S

Posted: Tuesday Mar 26th, 2013 at 10:12 am #45757
Eduan

I see… Well I’m not sure what could be causing the problem…

Do you have the logs for these transactions? Could you please share the log entries for these transactions? Check under Dashboard -› s2Member® -› Log Files (Debug) -› s2Member® Log Viewer to check the logs. And before posting them here, make sure to XXX out anything that might be private or the user wouldn’t want revealed (or you).

– Eduan

Posted: Tuesday Mar 26th, 2013 at 11:17 am #45788

I can’t find the Log Files option after I click on the s2member link. Where should I be looking?

Posted: Wednesday Mar 27th, 2013 at 7:15 pm #45914
Eduan

In the drop-down choose the file that you want to see and then click the button to the right that says “View”, then s2Member will open the log file for you and so you can grab the log entries from it. :)

– Eduan

Posted: Thursday Mar 28th, 2013 at 7:22 am #45969

Sorry Eduan but I don’t see any option for log files at all when I click on the S2Member link on the left hand menu of the dashboard.

The options I do see are:

• Video Tutorials
  • The Registration Process
  • Your Login/Registration form
  • Your Login Welcome page
  • Your Membership Options Page
  • Your S2Member->General Options
  • Your S2Member->Restriction Options
  • Cancellations/Expirations/Terminations
  • Upgrading/Downgrading Accounts
  • Registration before checkout
Posted: Saturday Mar 30th, 2013 at 9:12 am #46132
Eduan

I see… Could you please upgrade to the latest version of s2Member (and WordPress if necessary)?

The latest version of s2Member is v130221 and WordPress is v3.5.1 I believe. Please upgrade s2Member first and then s2Member. :)

– Eduan

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.