latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Payment Before Registration

Home Forums Community Forum Payment Before Registration

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Jordan Mederich 4 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Mar 16th, 2012 at 3:20 am #8343

Hello! :) How to setup the s2member to work like this,,

The users will select which membership they want ,and after clicking the button, they will be directed to paypal for payment process and after the process they must go to registration where after the registration, they must be a member of the membership they selected.

Currently, I have 3 memberships…. free, featured and premium.
from free upgrade to featured or premium is working, but if the user direct to featured either premium it’s now working, after payment nothing happen.. What’s the problem? is there something that i missed during configuration of s2member?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Mar 16th, 2012 at 1:36 pm #8381
David Welch
Username: dwbiz05

That actually is the natural way it’s set up (at least the free version).

If you click on the button without logging in first, after payment, it should re-direct you to the registration page.

Though, I’ve not tested it with pro, so I don’t know if there is something that switches that in the pro version.

Dave

Posted: Saturday Mar 17th, 2012 at 1:06 am #8444

Hi, im totally new in s2member can you help me or guide me how to configure the settings to set it that after the user paid in paypal it will direct them to the register page or any page that i want?.

I would appreciate any help.Thanks.

Posted: Saturday Mar 17th, 2012 at 3:36 pm #8465

Hi Mark,

To have S2M automatically return to your site, check your settings in S2Member>Paypal Options>Paypal PDT/Auto Return Integration.

The very first thing is to set up with Payal, which they walk you through in the earlier dropdown windows. When you get to Auto Return, there is a feature you have to turn ON in Paypal to automatically go back to your site. Go through each step one at a time, and make sure everything is exactly as the instructions say.

In paid S2M, you can customize this feature further… though I’m on the free version, so I can’t give you exactly where that information is in the paid version.

Jordan
Thumbs if it helps!

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.