latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Payment for PRO not showing in MY ACCOUNT

Home Forums Community Forum Payment for PRO not showing in MY ACCOUNT

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Elizabeth (Support Rep) 3 years, 11 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Jan 23rd, 2013 at 11:17 am #39169
Amy Mook
Username: NWBA

Posted this in the wrong place because I didn’t see where to start a new topic. Here is the new topic.

HELP. I just now made the payment for s2member pro single site. I log into my account at s2Member and it says no payment made, doesn’t let me do anything in the CUSTOMERS FORUM, so I am forced to come here. I can provide the email confirmation but don’t want to just post it here with my personal info! this is very frustrating with no one to talk to. I want my download now. I realize you say you do not give a refund, but it is more or less thievery if I can’t get the download.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Jan 23rd, 2013 at 3:33 pm #39224
Staff Member

Hello Amy Mook,

Thank you for contacting the Support Center.
I am sorry your account was not upgraded.

Your account has now been correctly annotated.

Please check your email for further information.

Best regards,
Elizabeth

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.