latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Payment form for 6 months

Home Forums Community Forum Payment form for 6 months

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Suhaib Siddiqi 4 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Jul 25th, 2012 at 3:50 am #20167

I have a payment/registration for 30 days at level 1. I want to create a payment/registration for 6 month but with same features as level 1. Should I create a level 2 and leave URIs That Require Level #2 Or Higher: blank?
Or there is another way doing it so features for level 1 and level 2 are same but payment option for level 1 is for 30 days and for level 2 is 6 months?

EDIT: Actuallly, I want to offer level 1 membership $9.99 for one month or $44.99 for six month.

Any suggestions how to do it will be highly appreciated.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Jul 25th, 2012 at 8:33 pm #20246
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Suhaib,

The s2Member levels are cumulative, meaning higher levels automatically have access to everything granted to lower levels. You could use Level 2 for the second pricing model (although this isn’t necessary; see below) and simply add no new restrictions. Level 2 members will automatically have access to everything granted to Level 1 members.

However, since you’re just trying to offer a second pricing plan, I recommend keeping one level. You can simply create two Pro-Forms: One that charges $9.99 for 1 month and another that charges $44.99 for 6 months, both set to give access to Level 1.

You can then place the two signup forms on two different pages and then point new members to the one they want. When they sign up, they will pay and then gain access to Level 1 for the amount of time you configured when you generated your Pro-Form.

You can generate as many different Pro-Forms as you want for Level 1, each Pro-Form offering a different price and length of access. When the user signs up with that form, their account is automatically configured to reflect the form they used.

Posted: Wednesday Jul 25th, 2012 at 8:37 pm #20248

Raam

Thanks for your help. It is very much appreciated.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.