latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Payments Over Time

Home Forums Community Forum Payments Over Time

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Jason (Lead Developer) 4 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday May 3rd, 2012 at 9:28 am #12464
S2MemNewbie
Username: ashford

I’d like to offer my customers 2 payment options:

One time payment of $100

Ten payments of 10 dollars billed monthly for 10 months

How can I set this up with Authorize.net? Thanks.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday May 3rd, 2012 at 3:51 pm #12515

In PayPal there’s the rrt attribute that lets you set the number of recurring payments, but Auth.Net doesn’t have that.

I’ll email Jason asking him how it could be done.

Posted: Thursday May 3rd, 2012 at 4:20 pm #12518
S2MemNewbie

Thanks.

Posted: Saturday May 5th, 2012 at 2:48 pm #12690
Staff Member

Thanks for the heads up on this thread.

This is possible with PayPal, but it’s NOT yet possible with s2Member’s Authorize.Net integration. That is, there is no rrt attribute for Authorize.Net Pro Forms yet.

That being said, this IS possible in the development version, and a maintenance release is coming next week, with support for the rrt Shortcode Attribute in Authorize.Net Pro Forms.
Posted: Monday May 14th, 2012 at 9:43 am #13395
S2MemNewbie

Any update on this feature? Thanks.

Posted: Tuesday May 15th, 2012 at 7:33 am #13513
Staff Member
UPDATE: s2Member® Pro v120514 now supports the rrt attribute for Authorize.Net Pro Forms. Please see: s2Member® Unified Changelog » v120514
Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.