latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Paypal adaptive payments

Home Forums Community Forum Paypal adaptive payments

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Emmanuel Kimberley 3 years, 12 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Jan 9th, 2013 at 3:37 pm #36799

(I posted it by mistake in the Community Forum by mistake but I think I should post it here to have an answer from the staff)

Hello,

I have been using s2members for a couple of years now and I keep discovering new ways to use all of those awesome features.

There is one though that I just cannot find and which could be extremely beneficial: The paypal adaptive payments integration. It would allows every site owner to intently pay 3d parties upon customers check-out.

This integration would open very interesting doors on affiliates marketing and on marketplaces creation (I am currently interested in marketplaces).

I already saw this thread on the previous forum: http://www.primothemes.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6607&p=32559
The last two messages of the thread was someone asking Jason Caldwell for a private quote on the integration. I wanted to know if it has been done and if I could request for the same thing (except if the integration is planned for the near future).

Thanks in advance for your help, you guys are the best – as usual!

Emmanuel

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Jan 10th, 2013 at 7:12 pm #36897

Bump

Should I maybe send a private message?

Posted: Saturday Jan 12th, 2013 at 5:33 am #37106
Staff Member

Thanks for the heads up on this thread :-)

@ Emmanuel Kimberley

Thanks for the great question and kudos. No, this has not been accomplished yet in any official capacity. We are working on the next major release of s2Member Pro, which WILL support this however. We will post updates on the site when an official release is available. Thanks for the feedback!

Posted: Saturday Jan 12th, 2013 at 12:09 pm #37138

Hello,

That’s a very good news! Would you have an idea on when this will be released?

Thank you for taking the time to answer :)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.