latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Paypal Button for Level #2 Access

Home Forums Community Forum Paypal Button for Level #2 Access

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  cassel 4 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Mar 5th, 2012 at 3:49 am #7331

Hello support,

We have a “Paypal Button for Level #2 Access” on our website. The fee behind this membership is $40 .. Now we want to increase it to $80+Tax (that would be $88).. And we want it to reflect on the Paypal also..

Do I just edit the previously generated code and it will get changed? or Do I have to re-create a new button?

Below is the code:
[s2Member-PayPal-Button level="2" ccaps="" desc="Associate member - 1 year" ps="paypal" cc="AUD" ns="1" custom="www.websitename.com" ta="0" tp="0" tt="D" ra="40" rp="1" rt="Y" rr="BN" image="http://www.websitename.au/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/PayNow.png" output="button" /]

I hope that you would understand my question.. If not, then please let me know..

Thanks & Looking Forward,

Mohsin

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Mar 5th, 2012 at 3:33 pm #7353
cassel
Username: cassel

The button generator will only make a code. You can edit that code as you wish, once you know what attribute you want to change, whether it is a ccap, the description, the amount, the period or even the button image. So yes, you can just edit the shortcode for the button where the button currently is and it should work as before, but with the new attributes. I have done that myself numerous time to adjust the buttons to whatever needs to be adjusted.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.