latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Paypal button image not behaving

Home Forums Community Forum Paypal button image not behaving

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Feb 26th, 2012 at 11:27 am #6453
cassel
Username: cassel

I am using my own button with the shortcode, and the attribute is

image=" http://scrapbookcampus.com/Images/buy-now-yellow-150.png" 

However, although i am using the exact same button, the same exact attribute, sometimes, it does display the default Paypal button.

Right now, i am setting up a hidden thank you page, and using that exact same attribute, it display the default one. Not sure if it will display correctly for you or not, but here is the link where i am setting up that button.
http://scrapbookcampus.com/webinar-thankyou-ma2012/

Even when i refresh, i am not getting my own custom button. It did happen in a previous page, and it suddenly corrected itself and i have no clue what changed. Any idea why this happens?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Sunday Feb 26th, 2012 at 6:25 pm #6473
cassel
Username: cassel

Never mind. I think i figured it out. Since i dont know much about HTML, i create the pages in a web editor and whenever i add a shortcode like the Paypal button, the editor adds spaces everywhere in the code messing up that attribute (i know it keeps the ra attribute ok though), so i have to go back into the WP page and put the shortcode “spelled correctly” and bypass the web editor. Annoying, but since i know, i should be ok.

Hopefully, it might help others who are not HTML savvy, like me!

Posted: Monday Feb 27th, 2012 at 4:07 pm #6537

Yeah, was gonna mention the extra space there. Glad you sorted it out. :)

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.