latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Paypal button is not generating

Home Forums Community Forum Paypal button is not generating

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Feb 21st, 2012 at 7:57 pm #5912
Rose
Username: rlprod

Hi,
I’ve double checked that I had all the proper API info filled out and it is not generating the button. The shortcode I paste shows a button but it only has the default amount of $0.01. What is causing the button not to generate the amount I entered?
Thanks.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Feb 22nd, 2012 at 5:07 am #5928
Stuart Giles
Username: Juggy69

Hi Rosemary,

Going to ask a silly question ;-) have you changed the settings and pressed “Generate” PayPal button?

Cheers

Stuart

Posted: Wednesday Feb 22nd, 2012 at 9:37 am #5941
Rose
Username: rlprod

Yes, I followed the the video. I see how the button was generated but it does not give you a checklist of what needs to be set to generate the button with the entered amount.
Thanks.

Posted: Thursday Feb 23rd, 2012 at 4:24 pm #6177
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Rosemary,

After you change the price in the button generator, press the “Generate” button and then copy the shortcode. You will need to copy and paste that shortcode into a page/post where you want the button to show up.

Posted: Friday Feb 24th, 2012 at 10:50 pm #6376

Hello Rosemary.

If after entering the amount you want and other details, you click the “generate” button and are not seeing those changes reflected in the shortcode, then there’s most probably a JavaScript problem in your installation that’s causing the button generator to not work.

I’m guessing it’s probably the theme. Could you try, as a test, changing the theme to the default TwentyEleven and using the generator then?

In any case, you can edit the shortcode by hand if you wanted. All the shortcode attributes are explained here: [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Buttons -› Shortcode Attributes (Explained)[/hilite].

And if you wanted to create a button over at PayPal, that works with s2Member, here are the instructions for that: http://www.s2member.com/kb/using-paypal-created-buttons/

I hope that helps! :)

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.