latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

PayPal button stopped working

Home Forums Community Forum PayPal button stopped working

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Michael Thompson 3 years, 4 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Aug 23rd, 2013 at 8:54 am #56540

I have a single PayPal Subscribe button on my site which was working fine. (the site is still in test mode so not publicly available).
I haven’t changed any details on PayPal but today the button isn’t working. I have tried recreating a new button but it returns the same error:

Sorry — your last action could not be completed

If you were making a purchase or sending money, we recommend that you check both your PayPal account and your email for a transaction confirmation after 30 minutes.

If you came to this page from another website, please return to that site (don't use your browser's Back button) and restart your activity.

If you came from PayPal's website, click the PayPal logo in the upper-left corner to return to our home page and restart your activity. You might have to log in again.

This is my shortcode:
[s2Member-PayPal-Button level="2" ccaps="" desc="Gluten Free Ireland Member Access" ps="paypal" lc="" cc="EUR" dg="0" ns="1" custom="glutenfreeireland.com" ta="0" tp="0" tt="D" ra="22.80" rp="1" rt="Y" rr="1" rrt="" rra="1" image="default" output="button" /]

My test site button is on http://glutenfreeireland.com/subscribers/join

I have switched on logging, accessed the join page and tried the link and generated two files:
s2-http-api-debug.log
paypal-api.log

Unfortunately I don’t know what I’m looking for in the files and how much secure information they contain so I haven’t posted them here.

Has anyone else run into this error?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Aug 23rd, 2013 at 11:26 am #56550
@gfireland

Try disabling PayPal Button encryption in your s2Member® -› PayPal Options.
See also this PayPal bug report: http://www.s2member.com/forums/topic/encrypted-paypal-subscription-button-error/#post-56280

Posted: Tuesday Aug 27th, 2013 at 7:17 pm #58739
Y
Username: Cobra

I have the same problem. The subscription button worked fine for almost 2 years, now suddenly stop working. When click it, I got “Sorry — your last action could not be completed” error.

Disable Button Encryption, I got “The seller doesn’t accept unencrypted button” error. So it doesn’t solve problem.

Please help!

Posted: Wednesday Aug 28th, 2013 at 3:19 am #58766

Using the unencrypted button worked great thanks.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.