latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Paypal Button

Home Forums Community Forum Paypal Button

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 3 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Sep 4th, 2012 at 12:34 am #24001
Wayne Ming
Username: superbaby

My paypal checkout button is not showing up. I tried to deactivate all my plugins and still nothing. Website here: http://www.wayneming.com/shop/ checkout button should be at the button.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Sep 4th, 2012 at 8:17 pm #24089
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Wayne,

Can you please share the button shortcode that you generated within s2Member?

Posted: Wednesday Sep 5th, 2012 at 9:20 am #24156
Wayne Ming
[s2Member-PayPal-Button level="1" ccaps="ebook" desc="E-book Package / description and pricing details here." ps="paypal" lc="" cc="USD" dg="0" ns="1" custom="www.wayneming.com" ta="0" tp="0" tt="D" ra="0.01" rp="1" rt="L" rr="BN" rrt="" rra="1" image="default" output="button" /]
Posted: Thursday Sep 6th, 2012 at 7:08 am #24285

Hi Wayne.

I looked at your page and the HTML for the button is there, but a bit broken.

There’s something causing a parsing problem, but if your plugins weren’t the cause, then it’s possible the theme is. Please test with the default TwentyEleven theme to confirm it.

I hope that helps. :)

Posted: Friday Sep 7th, 2012 at 12:09 am #24456
Wayne Ming

Yep, It appears that it’s the theme that’s causing the problem. How can we fix this?

Posted: Friday Sep 7th, 2012 at 6:35 am #24503

You could contact the theme’s developer so he can fix it.

You can also try the TrueEdit plugin and remove the content filters except [hilite mono]do_shortcode[/hilite], and see if the problem goes away. http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/trueedit/

I hope it helps. :)

Posted: Sunday Sep 9th, 2012 at 10:16 pm #24711
Wayne Ming

It didn’t seem to work it just showed the code on the site

Posted: Monday Sep 10th, 2012 at 10:58 pm #24827
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Wayne,

In that case you should contact the theme developer and ask them for help fixing this. s2Member works with any WordPress theme that is coded to the standards set forth by WordPress.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.