latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Paypal Buttons – Copy/Paste w/o recreating?

Home Forums Community Forum Paypal Buttons – Copy/Paste w/o recreating?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday May 22nd, 2013 at 6:40 pm #50397

I’m not sure if I’ve done this wrong but I assumed as the paypal buttons are generated on the fly that I could make one and then copy and paste multiple times onto a single page changing the relevant parameters such as custom capabilities, price, currency etc in the code. This is working and paypal is registering the name changes ccaps and currency but something at the back of my mind says I should have created each one individually.

So, should I create each one individually or am I okay to create one and then copy/paste and edit multiple times for the sake of speed?

I hope it’s the latter ….

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday May 22nd, 2013 at 9:05 pm #50403
cassel
Username: cassel

If you know exactly what you need to edit, I think it is fine. You end up with the same result than if you generated it through s2M. And sometimes, some variables need to be edited manually so it might be simpler to copy and paste and edit. At least in my opinion (and I have done that often!)

Posted: Thursday May 23rd, 2013 at 5:36 pm #50470

Editing the shortcodes manually is fine as long as you do it correctly. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Buttons -› Shortcode Attributes[/hilite]

Posted: Saturday Jun 1st, 2013 at 9:46 am #51133

Thanks for confirming. I was a little worried data was kept in the db, but you’ve set my mind at ease. I’ll continue as I am.

Posted: Tuesday Jun 4th, 2013 at 6:39 pm #51369

Cool. Glad I could help. :)

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.