latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Paypal code doesn't show up on the page

Home Forums Community Forum Paypal code doesn't show up on the page

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Kathy Garber 4 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Apr 29th, 2012 at 6:04 pm #12199

I have a PayPal code on a page for clients to buy multiple items, the PayPal button does not show up, there is no option to purchase. This same code is on another page but shows up, the PayPal button shows, the option to purchase shows … I’m perplexed. I’ve copied and pasted the same code that works into the other page … doesn’t work. There is minor changes, but only the items and price, I do not mess with the code. I don’t know what to do, please help.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Apr 30th, 2012 at 5:18 pm #12231
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Kathy,

Could you please share the button code here that isn’t working? If you can share a link to the page that would be helpful as well.

Posted: Monday Apr 30th, 2012 at 5:46 pm #12237

Here’s the link to the page: http://structuraltrading.com/education/series-1-videos-for-beginners-chart-fundamentals/

It’s very strange, but there were clients that purchased the 4 videos using the button that I cannot see. So it’s working, I just can’t see it except for my post. Perhaps it’s because I have access to the 4 individual videos without going through paypal? I don’t know.
Thank you for responding, I’m not sure if there’s anything you need to do since it’s evidently working, it just freaked me out when I couldn’t see it on the page.
Kathy

Here’s the code:
[/s2If]
[s2If is_user_logged_in() AND current_user_cannot(access_s2member_ccap_vid1) AND current_user_cannot(access_s2member_ccap_vid2) AND current_user_cannot(access_s2member_ccap_vid3)] AND current_user_cannot(access_s2member_ccap_vid4)]
[s2Member-PayPal-Button level="*" ccaps="vid1,vid2,vid3,vid4" desc="Entire Series 1 - Foundation" ps="paypal" lc="" cc="USD" dg="0" ns="1" custom="structuraltrading.com" ra="95" rp="1" rt="L" rr="BN" image="default" output="button" /] Series 1, all four videos for $95
[/s2If]

Posted: Tuesday May 1st, 2012 at 1:53 pm #12296
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Kathy,

If your account has access to the 4 videos, then you won’t see the PayPal button with that code. (The code specifically says to only show the button if you don’t have access to the videos.)

Posted: Tuesday May 1st, 2012 at 2:21 pm #12301

thank you very much for clarifying that.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.