latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

PayPal Error unable to decrypt certificate id

Home Forums Community Forum PayPal Error unable to decrypt certificate id

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Hari Swaminathan 4 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday May 13th, 2012 at 2:15 am #13332
Cheavor Duggins
Username: iie

I followed ALL the steps in the Quick-Start Guide to setup this program.
I then setup 3 Membership Levels. I generated the PayPal Buttons and placed them on the Membership Page. But when I click on the Buttons I get 2 Different Errors, depending on my “Enable Button Encryption” setting. Bottom line, I can’t get the PayPal Buttons to work properly.

1) When I have the option “Enable Button Encryption?” Set to “YES” I get this error message:
Error Detected
We were unable to decrypt the certificate id.

2) When I have the option “Enable Button Encryption?” Set to “NO” I get this error message:
Return to Merchant
Invalid Regular period. You must specify valid values for the A3, P3, and T3 parameters for a subscription.

* I’m assuming this is a Common Problem, with a Common Solution.

Do anyone know the Solution?
Thanks in Advance for any Help.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Sunday May 13th, 2012 at 5:34 pm #13357

Hi Cheavor.

It sounds like you may have a parsing problem, some plugins/themes could cause this.

Could you, as a test, change your theme to the default one and see if the buttons works then? If not, start deactivating other plugins one by one and testing after each. You may find the one causing it.

I hope it helps. :)

Posted: Sunday Jul 15th, 2012 at 8:35 am #19301

Is there a solution for this yet ? It seems like everyone’s been having this problem for years. Please someone post a solution, if you know it.
Thanks
Hari

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.