latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Paypal Page Branding

Home Forums Community Forum Paypal Page Branding

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  swiss-cheese 4 years, 1 month ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Sep 17th, 2012 at 6:48 am #25551

Hi,

I have S2 setup and am having trouble getting my branding to work on the Paypal side – I have successfully added a style and this works for a ‘donate’ button but not for my S2 buttons?

You can see this here:

http://historicplacesaotearoa.org.nz/join-hpa-2/

I am guessing it is because ‘Subscriptions’ are a different cart page but in my Paypal profile the custom page design is set as default:

– Is it necessary to add/change something in the button code?
– Any advice appreciated

Gwilym

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Sep 17th, 2012 at 11:32 pm #25652
David Welch
Username: dwbiz05

In your button shortcode, change the ps=”paypal” attribute to ps=”your-custom-page-design-name”.

See S2member makes it “paypal” by default so it’s overriding your paypal settings when the form is processed by paypal.

Hope that helps,

Dave

Posted: Wednesday Sep 19th, 2012 at 6:41 am #25767

Thanks! Much appreciated.

I am also having some trouble with the short codes – they take me to the Paypal site fine but once logged in to Paypal I am getting this error “The link you have used to enter the PayPal system is invalid”

Any ideas? I have tried the html (as opposed to shortcode) and get the same.

Buttons are here:

http://historicplacesaotearoa.org.nz/join-hpa-2/

Posted: Wednesday Sep 19th, 2012 at 6:52 am #25775

Please ignore… have it working now…

Posted: Saturday Nov 17th, 2012 at 8:05 pm #31908

Can you let me know how you got it working? I’m having the same trouble and it seems all of the posts about this topic basically end with “never mind, we have it working now”??????

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.