latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

PayPal payment page changed accidently

Home Forums Community Forum PayPal payment page changed accidently

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 4 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Aug 15th, 2012 at 3:10 pm #22145

Until recently, when they clicked the PayPal button visitors to my site were taken to the Paypal “Choose a Way to Pay” page. They then had an option to pay by credit card without opening a PayPal account. (They then went on to the “Review your information” PayPal page. )

Suddenly, after I did some work on other s2Member settings, when users click the PayPal button they are now sent to the “PayPal Checkout” page, where they can only open an existing or new PayPal account, not pay directly by card.

How can I get back to the original PayPal page sequence?

• This topic was modified 4 years, 4 months ago by  David Stookey.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Aug 15th, 2012 at 4:46 pm #22156
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello David,

What settings did you change exactly? Also what type of account do you have at PayPal?

Posted: Thursday Aug 16th, 2012 at 7:11 am #22191

Thanks for responding.

My PayPal service is PayPal Payflow Service, Payflow Link. My s2Member service is s2Member Pro.

I made several little changes at s2Member Options > s2Member® Pro / PayPal® Pro Forms > PayPal Pro Forms for Level 1 Access, including changing the desc= of the product. I also tried to change the price, but found that change was not accepted.

My button settings are currently:

[s2Member-Pro-PayPal-Form level="1" ccaps="" desc="Hometown Report Cards - 3-day access" ps="paypal" lc="" cc="USD" dg="0" ns="1" custom="savvyfamilies.org" ta="0" tp="0" tt="D" ra="0.01" rp="1" rt="M" rr="1" rrt="" rra="2" accept="paypal,visa,mastercard,amex,discover,maestro,solo" accept_via_paypal="paypal" coupon="" accept_coupons="0" default_country_code="" captcha="0" /]

Thanks for your help.

Posted: Thursday Aug 16th, 2012 at 8:06 am #22213
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi David,

This is likely due to a change on PayPal’s side. Please contact PayPal and inquire why the “Choose a Way to Pay” page is no longer available on your account.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.