latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

PayPal Payments Advanced

Home Forums Community Forum PayPal Payments Advanced

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Jun 5th, 2012 at 1:33 am #15425

Will the PayPal Pro forms work if I only have the PayPal Payments Advanced service instead of the full virtual terminal service offered by Paypal Pro? If not, is an update coming to offer this service? the monthly cost for pro is $30 per month with Paypal and the PayPal Payments Advanced service is only $5 and still allows you to use your own site.
Thanks,
Marty

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Jun 5th, 2012 at 8:00 am #15485
Kirk P.
Username: Kopeart

I have been trying to find an answer to this question as well. Anyone know. I want to be able to keep customers on my page through checkout and you should be able to do that with advanced at $5.00/mo instead of $30/mo pro.

Posted: Tuesday Jun 5th, 2012 at 9:22 am #15504
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hello,

We are adding support for PayPal Payments Advanced in the next major release of s2Member. There is no current ETA on that release, but we are working hard on it. We will make an announcement about that release as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.