latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

PayPal Pro Form "Billing Method" bug returns

Home Forums Community Forum PayPal Pro Form "Billing Method" bug returns

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Mike (Volunteer Moderator) 3 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Aug 4th, 2013 at 1:33 am #55053
TJ
Username: wellwater

The v121201 (Dec 1st, 2012) changelog enhanced/fixed the following:

(s2Member Pro) Feature Enhancement. s2Member Pro Forms integrated ONLY with PayPal Express Checkout (accept=”paypal” accept_via_paypal=”paypal”), will no longer display a Billing Method section on the Pro Form, as it’s not necessary (there’s only one possible option in this case, and it’s already depicted by the PayPal button at the bottom of the Pro Form). Many site owners had implemented CSS hacks to hide this section of a Pro Form configured this way, based on this FAQ article. This hack is no longer necessary – starting with this release.

It looks like this feature enhancement has disappeared from the latest version of s2member. When the following is specified in the PayPal Pro Form shortcode

accept="paypal" accept_via_paypal="paypal"

The billing method section is still shown with a “We Accept PayPal®” heading followed by 7 billing method radio buttons.

I upgraded from s2member v130617 (Jun 17th, 2013) to v130802 (Aug 2nd, 2013). The prior version didn’t experience this issue, so it must have been reintroduced sometime in the past few days.

Thanks.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Sunday Aug 4th, 2013 at 6:21 pm #55123

Thanks for reporting this important issue.

I’m creating an internal issue tracker connected to this thread so that our techs can investigate it. I will post an update here once I hear back from them. Thanks again for reporting this!

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.