latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Paypal Pro Form – not rendering

Home Forums Community Forum Paypal Pro Form – not rendering

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 4 years ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Dec 11th, 2012 at 1:18 am #34208
Daisy Peel
Username: daisypeel

S2Member is great – thanks.

Has been working fine for quite some time now.

Just updated to the latest version of S2Member and Pro.

Now, the Paypal Pro forms are not rendering correctly. See here:

https://classroom.daisypeel.com/class-payment-and-registration-forms/functional-fitness-ii-auditing/?s2-ssl=yes

There is also an error when I view in Chrome or Firefox – saying that s2member-o.php is not loading because it’s the wrong type of file. This error disappears when the default theme is activated, but again, this error was not present before the S2Member upgrade.

I believe this to be a theme conflict – enabling the default theme causes the Paypal Pro form to be rendered correctly. My question at this stage is:

What is new in the latest release of S2Member and Pro that might have caused a conflict with my theme, that did not conflict before?

I will need to be in touch with the theme developers but of course they will say it is the problem of the plugin developers, and back and forth – and at the end of it all I need both the theme AND s2member :)

Thanks

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Dec 11th, 2012 at 2:09 pm #34280
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Hi Daisy,

It appears that this is indeed a problem, both with s2Member’s CSS file and a few others (your page is trying to load code.google.com/css)

My best guess would be a caching plugin that cached the s2member-o.php file, as empty, as your page shows me that it is in fact loading s2member-o.php, but that it is not displaying any data.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.