latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

PayPal Pro Form not working

Home Forums Community Forum PayPal Pro Form not working

Tagged: 

This topic contains 40 replies, has 4 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 9 months ago.

Page 2 Of Topic Replies

Viewing 15 replies - 26 through 40 (of 40 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Mar 14th, 2013 at 7:06 am #44588
Lewis Smith
Username: padoc

Hi Cristian, thanks for being patient with me. I deleted the HTTPS plugin but nothing has changed. I also used the s2member_force_ssl on a test page but it’s still the same.

Posted: Thursday Mar 14th, 2013 at 9:15 am #44602
Lewis Smith

I’ve put this on the site temporarily if it will be of any help…. http://panicattacksdoc.com/phpinfo.php

Posted: Thursday Mar 14th, 2013 at 1:07 pm #44632
Lewis Smith

I’ve been in contact with Hostgator and they say it’s not on their end. I even had them check with the admin who installed the ssl certificate and he just got back to me saying it wouldn’t have caused the issue.

So, I’m still here guys with the same problem. Has Jason had a look yet?

Posted: Friday Mar 15th, 2013 at 7:52 am #44673
Lewis Smith

I know you’re all really busy but I really need your help.

Posted: Friday Mar 15th, 2013 at 8:05 am #44674
Staff Member

Thanks for the heads up on this thread :-)

The reason for this occurring on your installation is because this file actually DOES exist on your installation:
/wp-content/plugins/wp-load.php I’m not sure why though. Seems like a mistake to me :-)

s2Member® will start searching from it’s own directory on back up the directory tree until it finds /wp-load.php. In this case, you have a /wp-load.php file inside the /wp-content/plugins/ directory. I suspect it’s there by mistake, because that is a non-standard location.

Posted: Friday Mar 15th, 2013 at 8:12 am #44676
Lewis Smith

Sorry Jason, thanks for getting back to me. I hope the desparation isn’t showing too much…lol. But that’s not the problem.

I put that there after the problem. I’ve removed it now. I should have removed it before but as you can imagine I am fumbling blindly and have been trying everything I can. I had an hour long discussion with Hostgator yesterday to see if it was on their end and got no resolution there.

I’ve removed that file. It still exists in the root of the wordpress directory where I found it. But as I knew… the problem still exists.

Posted: Friday Mar 15th, 2013 at 8:15 am #44677
Lewis Smith

wp-load.php is no longer in that directory and the link for the css is this…

https://panicattacksdoc.com/wp-content/plugins/s2member/s2member-o.php?ws_plugin__s2member_css=1&qcABC=1&ver=130221-130221-87212716

Nothing has changed I’m afraid. I’m sorry my mistake mislead you.

Posted: Friday Mar 15th, 2013 at 8:18 am #44679
Lewis Smith

When you see what that link produces you’ll maybe understand why I copied the wp-load.php file to the plugins folder. Sorry, it’s been well over a week now and I’ll try almost anything…… there’s that desperation showing….lol.

Posted: Friday Mar 15th, 2013 at 9:04 am #44683
Lewis Smith

I hope you haven’t stopped looking into this. I know I must be a pain but I’m trying everything I can to get this to work. I just reinstalled wordpress for the umpteenth time, deactivate all plugins and used the default theme. The problem is still there. If you can just let me know that you’re looking into it I’ll feel a little bit better. Thanks in advance.

Posted: Friday Mar 15th, 2013 at 9:41 am #44689
Staff Member

Thanks for the follow-up :-)

Remove this file also and you should be good:
/wp-content/plugins/wp-settings.php (should not exist)

Posted: Friday Mar 15th, 2013 at 9:47 am #44691
Lewis Smith

WOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!!! Can I have your children?….lmao. You have no idea how relieved I am. That’s it. All done and fixed. Thank you so much Jason, Cristian and Eduan. I know you are all working very hard. Thanks again and Happy St Patrick’s day from Ireland…. couple of days early but all the best anyway.

Posted: Friday Mar 15th, 2013 at 9:48 am #44693
Lewis Smith

It didn’t exist because I already deleted it. Filezilla has been permanently open for the past week. Thanks Cristian.

Posted: Friday Mar 15th, 2013 at 9:50 am #44694

Lewis, next time you test a clean installation of WordPress, do make sure it’s a clean, default installation as it comes in the distribution zip. That would have saved you a lot of despair. :)

It didn’t exist because I already deleted it. Filezilla has been permanently open for the past week. Thanks Cristian.

Ah, got it. I had already removed my reply, after seeing that Jason replied earlier (my tab was open for a few minutes before I replied).

Posted: Friday Mar 15th, 2013 at 9:53 am #44696
Lewis Smith

I thought I had. I possibly moved that file there too when moving wp-load.php. The initial problem could have been something else… possibly when then ssl was being moved or when I changed to and back from a multisite setup. It’s also possible that I could have inadvertantly moved it before. I have no idea what originally happens, I’m just glad it’s solved and another valuable lesson learned. Thanks for the advice Cristian.

Posted: Monday Mar 18th, 2013 at 9:11 pm #45095

No problem. I also am glad it’s solved. :)

Viewing 15 replies - 26 through 40 (of 40 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.