latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

PayPal Pro Forms: Checkout Options Dropdown

Home Forums Community Forum PayPal Pro Forms: Checkout Options Dropdown

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Lauren Carpenter 3 years, 1 month ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Nov 19th, 2013 at 6:37 pm #61238

Hi there:

There’s an empty Checkout Options dropdown that is appearing on the top of our PayPal Pro forms and I can’t figure out how to get rid of it. Help?

http://www.recoverysuperstar.com/sign-up/checkout/

[s2Member-Pro-PayPal-Form level="1" ccaps="" desc="90 Days @ $499.00" ps="paypal" lc="" cc="USD" dg="0" ns="1" custom="www.recoverysuperstar.com" ta="0" tp="0" tt="D" ra="499.00" rp="3" rt="M" rr="BN" rrt="" rra="2" accept="paypal" accept_via_paypal="paypal" coupon="" accept_coupons="1" default_country_code="" captcha="0" success="/thank-you/" /]

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Nov 25th, 2013 at 1:49 pm #61356
Mary Adams
Username: mary

I had the same problem and I couldn’t figure out a way to get rid of it. Instead, I wrapped it as if I was going to put drop down options, so it just shows the one option in the drop down box, instead of it being empty. In your case it would be:

[s2Member-Pro-PayPal-Form]
[s2Member-Pro-PayPal-Form level="1" ccaps="" desc="90 Days @ $499.00" ps="paypal" lc="" cc="USD" dg="0" ns="1" custom="www.recoverysuperstar.com" ta="0" tp="0" tt="D" ra="499.00" rp="3" rt="M" rr="BN" rrt="" rra="2" accept="paypal" accept_via_paypal="paypal" coupon="" accept_coupons="1" default_country_code="" captcha="0" success="/thank-you/" /][/s2Member-Pro-PayPal-Form]

I know this isn’t an ideal fix, but I hope it helps!

Posted: Tuesday Nov 26th, 2013 at 7:15 pm #61413
cassel
Username: cassel

I have the same problem. I am not sure if it is due to the last s2M upgrade or not.
I do the wrapping like you did but although it does give a drop down of one, it is all cramped in the title.
Furthermore, the whole form is narrower and looks bad compared to the previous version that was clean and “aired”.

Did anyone find the same behavior and found a solution?

Can anyone identify where or when this happened? I have two sites using the same version of s2M and one has normal looking pro-form (without that extra Checkout option on top) and one with it, and the squished form overall.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by  cassel.
Posted: Tuesday Nov 26th, 2013 at 9:32 pm #61418
cassel
Username: cassel

I found a “solution” to remove the Checkout Option altogether, at least for me, so it might help others.
1- upgrade to 131126 version
2- in the General Option > CSS/JS Lazy Loading set the option to NO

This will apparently disable the automatic Checkout option (i didn’t check if you can get it back with wrapping the shortcode inside a shortcode though), but for me, i didn’t need the options.

Posted: Tuesday Nov 26th, 2013 at 9:33 pm #61419

S2member support folks said that the S2member Javascript wasn’t loading, which makes me think that there might be a rewrites issue with my host (WPEngine). I’ve submitted a ticket there and will report back.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.