latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

PayPal Pro Forms – Custom button image

Home Forums Community Forum PayPal Pro Forms – Custom button image

Tagged: , , ,

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday May 2nd, 2012 at 8:03 am #12364

Hi,
I’m using the PayPal Pro (specific page) Form to sell a download. I would like to customise the form.
I’ve already modified the form slightly via ‘paypal-sp-checkout-form.php’. I can’t seem to find how to alter the PayPal button image. The default src value is to a PayPal URL, but I have my own JPG.

Adding the shortcode [image=”https://www.mywebsite….jpg”] doesn’t work. I guess this is only for BuyNow buttons.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday May 3rd, 2012 at 1:11 am #12421
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Phil,

If you’re using a Pro-Form, the image=”” attribute does not apply to the shortcode. That attribute only works for the PayPal Buttons (Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Buttons), not the Pro-Forms.

You may want to look into modifying the Pro-Form templates to see if that’s what you need: Pre Sale FAQs » Is it possible to modify s2Member® Pro Form templates?

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.