latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

PayPal Pro Forms Input Fields Problem?

Home Forums Community Forum PayPal Pro Forms Input Fields Problem?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 2 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Nov 4th, 2012 at 10:17 am #30588

I am noticing the following problem with PayPal Pro forms input fields in IE9 and Firefox v16.0.2. Seems to work fine in Chrome.

See image…

The Pro form works but the input fields are cutting off parts of the ‘entry text’ at the top and bottom of the input fields? How do I re-size the input fields and/or solve this problem?

Thanks!

Christopher

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Nov 5th, 2012 at 5:36 pm #30691

Hi Christopher.

That’s probably your theme adding a style that causes it. To confirm it, please change to the default theme for a moment and refresh the page with the pro-form.

To find the style causing it, you can use Firebug. http://getfirebug.com

I hope that helps. :)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.