latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

paypal pro forms redirect to membership page

Home Forums Community Forum paypal pro forms redirect to membership page

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Jason (Lead Developer) 3 years, 11 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday Jan 19th, 2013 at 4:54 pm #38336
Echomango
Username: echomango

I put up a pro form and it is wonderful and easy. I placed a link to the form on the membership options page and now when I am not logged in and click on that link to the form I am redirected back to the membership page. In other words, I can’t get to the form when I am logged out. I placed the custom code “s2member_force_ssl__yes” into the “Require Custom Capabilities?” box in the upper right. The page restriction is set to null. There must be something I am leaving out here since the page works just fine when I am logged in. But, of course, I need the page to be viewable by those who are guests in order for them to buy access!

Thanks for any help. It will be most appreciated.

Tom

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Sunday Jan 20th, 2013 at 8:34 am #38404
Echomango

Please forgive me for replying to my own post but I now see in the wordpress dashboard that S2 is considering the paypal pro form post a level one restricted post. This is odd since when I created the page I left the S2 restrictions blank. When I do this to create pages it leaves them unrestricted but the default for the posts seems to be level one access. There must be a switch someplace that I didn’t check? How does one create an unprotected post? Thanks for any help with this. I have looked in the help sections and can’t find anything. ugh. It’s gotta be simple.

Posted: Sunday Jan 20th, 2013 at 9:00 am #38406
Echomango

Ok. Happy ending.

I found that somehow I had placed “all” into the Category Access Restriction. This automatically placed all posts into level one restriction. I unchecked the box and we are good to go. Sorry for taking up bandwidth. Maybe someone else will encounter the same blunder and find this post. ;>)

Posted: Sunday Jan 20th, 2013 at 8:35 pm #38536
Staff Member
Thanks for following-up here. Much appreciated :-)

Regarding s2Member® Force SSL. This would go into a Custom Field for the Post or Page.
s2member_force_ssl with a value of yes

See: http://codex.wordpress.org/Custom_Fields

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.