latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

PayPal Pro Subscription Options

Home Forums Community Forum PayPal Pro Subscription Options

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  LH 4 years, 4 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Aug 15th, 2012 at 11:11 am #22106
LH
Username: localhint

Hello,

I’d like to give visitors the choice between two different recurring payment options for the various membership levels – either a monthly or an annual option. I only see the ability in the admin panel to select one or the other. I’m assuming this can be accomplished somehow, and would love it if someone could point me in the right direction.

Thanks!

(PS – This would be a nice feature to include in a future upgrade :))

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Aug 15th, 2012 at 11:52 am #22112
cassel
Username: cassel

Maybe you could have both options on the same page, with description and such, and each “buy now” button would actually lead to a separate pro-form on a separate page? Would that work?

Posted: Wednesday Aug 15th, 2012 at 12:06 pm #22117
LH
Username: localhint

I suppose that would be a good work-around. Ideally there would be a radio button or drop-down option for either billing option on a single pro-form page. I’ll go that route if there doesn’t appear to be an easy way to do it this way.

I know where and how to throw the radio buttons or drop-down in on the form, but am unsure of how to get it all functional… or maybe this is something as easy as throwing in a Custom Capability?

Thanks for the input!

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.