latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

PayPal Problems

Home Forums Community Forum PayPal Problems

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Mike (Volunteer Moderator) 3 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Aug 5th, 2013 at 3:17 am #55213
colin schwebke
Username: btrug

Hello,

i am looking for an option to link text with paypal.

Explanation: S2members creates a shortcode. this shortcode i can place where ever i want. I can customize this shortcode with a pic the way i want.

But how can i link a piece of text?

Best Regards

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Aug 5th, 2013 at 7:58 pm #55260

See: Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Buttons -› Shortcode Attributes (Explained)

Please check the documentation here pertaining to the output="" attribute.
You’ll want to use output="url" or output="anchor".

Posted: Thursday Aug 8th, 2013 at 9:35 am #55421
colin schwebke
Username: btrug

unfortunally i dont understand your advice. Can you explain it to me step by step?

for explanation: i am using an external exit lightboxtool which opens, if the user leaves the page. This tool i an iframe that is not able to work with shortcodes from s2member.

so i have to insert a button+a link. But i don’t know how to generate a working link. I only know the button generator.

I made you a Screenshot

Then i tried to insert the php code, provided by s2. at the first moment is seemed to work, but when i click on the paypalbutton, i only get a white blank screen. The second problem is, that the paypalsite should open in a new tab, even when i use the php-code.

i made a screenshot

you can check it on: http://auxmoney.die-analysten.com just leave the browser with the cursor, then the lightbox will appear.

Posted: Friday Aug 9th, 2013 at 2:54 am #55480

If you generate an s2Member® PayPal Button Shortcode in the Dashboard, and then change the output="" attribute to output="url", you will get a raw URL that you can combine with whatever HTML code you’re writing :-) Please see: Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Buttons -› Shortcode Attributes (Explained)

output="button" Output Type. Possible values: button = PayPal® Button w/hidden inputs, anchor = PayPal® Button (anchor tag) URL w/ ?query string, url = raw URL w/ ?query string.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.