latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Paypal Recurring Options & Credit Cards

Home Forums Community Forum Paypal Recurring Options & Credit Cards

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 2 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Oct 25th, 2012 at 11:38 am #29649

I’ve been looking into the Paypal plugin and want to know is there a way to set up a 5 year/$700 annual plan? So the user would make 5 installments annually of $700 (total 3500 after 5 years)?

Also,
I’ve been reading that a lot of people can’t do recurring payments using the credit card option (without paypal account)? Is this something you guys would handle or some setting in Paypal we would need to set up?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Oct 25th, 2012 at 2:33 pm #29679
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Daniel,

s2Member has options for creating recurring subscriptions at any interval (daily, weekly, monthly, yearly) and for any amount, however there are no options for creating installment plans (e.g., $3500 total, split into 5 payments of $700).

I’ve been reading that a lot of people can’t do recurring payments using the credit card option (without paypal account)? Is this something you guys would handle or some setting in Paypal we would need to set up?

If you use s2Member Pro with the PayPal Pro service, you can accept credit card payments directly on your site. Otherwise, the customer will be transferred to the payment gateway’s site to complete their payment after they fill out their form to create their account on your site.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.