latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

paypal return page css

Home Forums Community Forum paypal return page css

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Mar 7th, 2013 at 8:16 pm #44021
JAMES HALL
Username: jhall_3rd

I keep losing my custom css for the paypal return page upon upgrades. I’ve placed the css in my theme’s main css file — !

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Mar 9th, 2013 at 11:32 pm #44179

Hi James.

Do you mean on theme upgrades? s2Member wouldn’t touch the customizations there.

If it’s the return page, you may also want to use a custom success page for it.

Pro-forms: [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Pro Forms -› Custom Return URLs Upon Success[/hilite]
Buttons: [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Buttons -› Shortcode Attributes -> success[/hilite]

I hope that helps. :)

Posted: Monday Mar 11th, 2013 at 12:36 pm #44266
JAMES HALL
Username: jhall_3rd

Hi Crsitián … it’s actually (the css file) inside the plugins/s2member/include folder (s2member.css). I’m happy with the page and besides, it would be a little trick to reproduce it as it’s got a button for the user to contine to registration and etc. This page is fine once styled — and in the forum docs it’s said that one can simply “place the css for this “page” in one’s main theme css file…”

Well, that’s not the case!

I wonder if maybe the css that this page template calls needs to be changed so that it calls the theme css… in any event, if true it would still get zarked-out upon updating s2member.

Posted: Tuesday Mar 12th, 2013 at 2:06 pm #44409

Ah, I see. You can add your custom styles to the theme’s CSS file, if you edit the s2member.css file in the plugin folder, it’ll be overwritten on update.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.