latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

PayPal Sandbox Test Error

Home Forums Community Forum PayPal Sandbox Test Error

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday May 23rd, 2012 at 4:34 am #14306
Brian Bennis
Username: thumz

Hi

Having followed Jason’s really helpful video to set it up, everything looked great. I placed an order from http://www.icarehome.co.uk/a-test-book-page/ and paid using PayPal. But on returning back to the site, I got this error message…

What have I done wrongly?

Brian

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday May 24th, 2012 at 2:42 am #14405

Hi Brian.

Could you try this diagnostics tool in your server and tell me if it shows any problems when you load it in the browser? http://www.s2member.com/r/server-check-tool/

By the way, my suggestion is that you don’t use the sandbox if you can avoid it. If possible, try live transactions of 1 cent during your tests. PayPal has some differences between the sanbox and live versions, and you shouldn’t need to fix problems in the sandbox that aren’t in the live one.

I hope that helps!

Posted: Thursday May 24th, 2012 at 5:40 pm #14510
Brian Bennis

Dear Cristián

Thanks for the advice. I’ll take a look at this tomorrow and let you know.

Brian

Posted: Friday May 25th, 2012 at 4:42 am #14538
Brian Bennis

Dear Cristián

Here’s the server check report…

Brian

Posted: Friday May 25th, 2012 at 7:28 am #14557

The check looks fine.

I hope the live transactions work better for you than the sandbox.

Posted: Saturday May 26th, 2012 at 1:54 am #14667
Staff Member

Thanks for the heads up on this request for support.

If problems persist, please enable s2Member’s logging routines, and post any failure messages you get here in the forum, for us to review with you. That is, the failure messages (along with the log data). Please remember to X out any private details (i.e. sensitive information) before posting.

Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Options -› Account Details -› Logging

Posted: Saturday May 26th, 2012 at 12:57 pm #14691
Brian Bennis

Hi Cristián and Jason

I’ve removed the sandbox and placed a live transaction at 1p. It worked perfectly, and all the confirmation emails were sent correctly. As expected, you were right – the problem was due to the PayPal test area – its live site was fine.

So thanks very much – I’m sorted and happy.

Brian

Posted: Saturday May 26th, 2012 at 6:25 pm #14705

Excellent! Thanks for the update. I’m glad it’s working well for you now. :)

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.