latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

PayPal Specific Page Form link did not expire

Home Forums Community Forum PayPal Specific Page Form link did not expire

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Mar 28th, 2012 at 9:45 pm #9421
james guess
Username: bird

I setup a paypal pro form for access to a page. I acted like a customer and purchased but the link sent in the email did not expire in 2 hours because I can still access it. Below is the shortcode

[s2Member-Pro-PayPal-Form sp="1" ids="2027" exp="2" desc="Includes 2 year access, entrepreneur success book for Emerging Entrepreneurs Program" ps="bird" lc="" cc="USD" dg="0" ns="1" custom="jamesbirdguess.com" ra="1.95" accept="paypal,visa,mastercard,amex,discover,maestro,solo" accept_via_paypal="paypal" coupon="" accept_coupons="0" default_country_code="" captcha="0" /]

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Mar 29th, 2012 at 10:29 pm #9528
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi James,

Your shortcode looks correct. Could you please try generating a 2-hour access link manually for the same page (Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Pro Forms -› Specific Post/Page Access Links) and then test to see if that expires after 2 hours?

Posted: Thursday Mar 29th, 2012 at 10:42 pm #9537
james guess
Username: bird

it worked the second time. As soon as customer buys the product would they be able to forward the link to another user and they could get access to the page with my protected content.

I tried to test, but it gives me access i guess because it recognizes that I am logged in and my ip adress right?

Posted: Thursday Mar 29th, 2012 at 10:47 pm #9541
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi James,

Yes, you should definitely be doing your tests while logged out.

Regarding IP access restrictions, please see Dashboard -› s2Member® -› Restriction Options -› Unique IP Access Restrictions.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.