latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Paypro Pro Form – "Form is not secure"

Home Forums Community Forum Paypro Pro Form – "Form is not secure"

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 3 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday May 20th, 2013 at 4:19 am #50214

Hi there,

Have launched the website finally, but noticing an error that comes on Firefox, but not Chrome, when submitting the paypal pro form (via paypal standard).

“This form is not secure. Are you sure you want to submit it?”

I have the page with the form on as an https page.

Can you do anything about this?

Thanks

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday May 22nd, 2013 at 6:03 am #50343
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Thank you for reporting this important issue.

Do you have an SSL Certificate installed? If you post a link to the page I may be able to tell you what the problem is.

Posted: Wednesday May 22nd, 2013 at 6:22 am #50353

hi there, it is here:

http://goo.gl/CwCuF

I have an SSL installed – no errors in Chrome or FF, so not sure why?

Many thanks!

Posted: Wednesday May 22nd, 2013 at 6:26 am #50355
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Thanks for the information.

I took a look at your site and according to Firefox and Google Chrome your SSL Certificate is set up fine. However in Internet Explorer I got this error:

I’m unsure what’s causing that. I’d recommend contacting your server hosting company and see what they think about this. s2Member is forcing everything over to HTTPS correctly, but IE does not like your SSL Certificate for one reason or another. If anybody would know the reason behind this, it would be your hosting company/wherever you got your certificate from.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.