latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Personal RSS feed request

Home Forums Community Forum Personal RSS feed request

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Jason (Lead Developer) 3 years, 12 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Jan 9th, 2013 at 2:12 pm #36796

Good morning,

I have to tell you our transition to S2 member has been going great. We have a few issues we are addressing, but overall pretty good experience.

OK my question, we are currently using S2 to protect our daily podcast RSS feed. It works, but a few issues with people and their personal players. IE. The Apple Podcast player does not have log in and password. The way my system worked previously is we created a private RSS for each person. I have seen this request somewhere in the forum and would like to put it out there just as a request. Does that make sense?

Thanks for the help, we have a few EOT issues with Authorize, but we are getting to that next week, after all of our mobile apps are finally updated.

Thank You

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Jan 12th, 2013 at 5:06 am #37102
Staff Member

Thanks for your inquiry.

~ We appreciate your patience :-)

Great to hear things are going well overall. Thanks for sharing.

The way my system worked previously is we created a private RSS for each person. I have seen this request somewhere in the forum and would like to put it out there just as a request. Does that make sense?

Gotchya. However, can you elaborate just a bit further about how you see this working exactly? I think once I have a better understanding the for idea behind this, we might be able to help you.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.