latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Please help with signup forms

Home Forums Community Forum Please help with signup forms

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 1 month ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Nov 11th, 2012 at 11:14 am #31252

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Nov 12th, 2012 at 7:53 am #31292

Hi Tyron.

What are you using for the signup form you linked to? It doesn’t look like you’re using an s2Member pro-form.

Posted: Monday Nov 12th, 2012 at 7:57 am #31294

Hey,

Sorry for the confusion but that link is for my clients old site. I am recreating it in WordPress but need to do it with s2member forms. That link is basically what I am trying to do with s2member. Just need guidance on what to do and or if it’s possible to have those fields for signup.

Can you help?

Thanks in advance.

T

Posted: Monday Nov 12th, 2012 at 5:30 pm #31361
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Tyron,

You can create Custom Registration/Profile fields in Dashboard -› s2Member® -› General Options -› Registration/Profile Fields and then when you display a Pro-Form (Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Pro Forms -› Quick Start Guide) those fields will appear there.

Posted: Tuesday Nov 13th, 2012 at 5:22 am #31435

Thanks Raam, I will give that a try.

Posted: Tuesday Nov 13th, 2012 at 11:39 am #31453

Hey,

I have my site in maintenance mode so I can’t really test the forms. Is there a way of testing while logged in?

What would be even better is if I could integrate Contact Form 7 with the sign up stage. Will you ever offer support for this?

Thanks,

Tyron

Posted: Tuesday Nov 13th, 2012 at 7:51 pm #31514
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Tyron,

If you want to test the forms, you’ll need to logout so that you can act as a new user.

I don’t currently know of any plans to integrate with Contact Form 7, however s2Member does currently have the Custom Registration/Profile Fields (Dashboard -› s2Member® -› General Options -› Registration/Profile Fields) feature, which allows you to create any number of different fields that will show up during registration. If you use the s2Member Pro-Forms (PayPal Pro is not required to use the Pro-Forms; see Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Pro Forms -› Quick Start Guide), then you can create registration forms on any number of different pages, with different registration fields for each level.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.