latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Please register page from PayPal needs love!

Home Forums Community Forum Please register page from PayPal needs love!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Mar 1st, 2013 at 6:35 pm #43540

Howdy!

There is a page from a successful paypal transaction that I would either like to skip entirely or rebrand. Am I missing that option somewhere in the admin area? I searched the forum here and could not find any help with this. Thanks in advance! Love the plugin!

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Mar 1st, 2013 at 11:01 pm #43567
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Karyl,

I believe this page can be overridden with the success=”” attribute. Check under Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Pro Forms -› Shortcode Attributes (Explained) -› success.

– Eduan

Posted: Monday Mar 4th, 2013 at 12:40 pm #43712

Thanks for the reply! I found the Shortcodes Explained section but do not see anything about the success attribute. Would it be a paypal setting perhaps?

Thanks, I appreciate the help.

Posted: Wednesday Mar 6th, 2013 at 6:33 am #43857

Hi Karyl.

If you’re using the PayPal buttons with s2Member Pro installed, you can find the [hilite mono]success[/hilite] attribute here: [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Buttons -› Shortcode Attributes -> success[/hilite]

If you’re using the PayPal pro-forms, you can find the [hilite mono]success[/hilite] attribute explained here: [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Pro Forms -› Custom Return URLs Upon Success[/hilite]

I hope that helps. :)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.