latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Points or Credits System

Home Forums Community Forum Points or Credits System

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 6 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Jul 4th, 2012 at 10:28 am #18299
Hamid
Username: zawiyaprojects

Hello, I accidentally stumbled across your site as I am very excited about the possibilities of your plugin.

I’m looking forward to getting my feet wet as it appears you have most of the features I was looking for in a membership plugin. But I have a couple questions:

1.) Does your plugin allow for creation of “points” or “credits” (i.e. 20 points for $15 and/or 30 points for $20 and so forth) where members can purchase these blocks of points/credits and then use them to download “special files” based on their access level?

2.) If not, do you plan to implement such functionality in the near future?

Looking forward to your reply.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Jul 5th, 2012 at 4:07 am #18358
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Hamid,

We do not currently have a points or credits system and I don’t know of any immediate plans to add such a feature. However, if there is enough interest we will certainly consider it for a future update.

Posted: Thursday Jul 5th, 2012 at 4:48 am #18365
Hamid
Username: zawiyaprojects

Thanks for the quick reply Raam.

I sure hope you get enough interest as it is a great tool to increase sales of “digital goods”.

Instead of having users go through the checkout process every time they purchase digital goods (that may not be offered at a membership level), having a credit system gives members the option to pay once, download many, similar to how Themeforest and Codecanyon work.

Personally speaking I have purchased themes only because I had credits in my account; had they not been there, I definitely would not have downloaded/purchase some of them.

It’s a great selling tool folks, if you want to generate extra revenue on your site… please show some interest :)

P.S. Is there a possibility of having this functionality commissioned? We’re dead in the water without it.

Posted: Friday Jul 6th, 2012 at 8:23 am #18476
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Hamid,

Thank you for the suggestion! :) We’ll definitely look into this.

We do not accept jobs for custom work, however we do recommend posting your job on jobs.wordpress.net.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.