latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Possible Contract Help in Setup?

Home Forums Community Forum Possible Contract Help in Setup?

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday May 14th, 2012 at 4:43 pm #13422

I am pushing to get a memberships site launched next month that is based around a comprehensive web application focused on a medical niche.

I am NOT a tech guy… installing a wordpress plugin is “hard core” tech stuff to me. So getting S2 installed, setup for everything I need and integrated with a payment processor and setup for affiliate tracking – doing all that sounds incredibly complex and time consuming.

Time I do not have.

So I am interested in possibly hiring someone who is already an expert at all this to help. Rather than spend days and weeks slogging through learning new tech stuff that I really don’t care about knowing all the intricate details about, I prefer to outsource whenever possible and cut the time required.

So is there anyone here who IS an expert who would be interested in learning more and possibly taking on a consulting gig to help me get this all setup to meet my needs?

If so please respond!

Terry

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday May 15th, 2012 at 10:05 am #13518
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Terry,
I am currently available as a freelancer.

If you want, you can contact me at eduan [at] snapsimpletech [dot] com.

Please send me all the details of what you need to my email, and I’ll see if I can do it. ;)

Posted: Tuesday May 15th, 2012 at 3:22 pm #13541

Eduan – You have email.

Terry

Posted: Wednesday May 16th, 2012 at 11:57 am #13666

Ok – no response from Eduan to my email. So – anyone else offer these kinds of services? Ideas?

Would posting the project on Elance likely generate any skilled responses?

Terry

Posted: Wednesday May 16th, 2012 at 4:33 pm #13689
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Terry,
sorry for the delay, I didn’t see your email earlier, I found it now and sent you a reply. :)

Posted: Thursday May 17th, 2012 at 6:02 am #13753

Would posting the project on Elance likely generate any skilled responses?

Yeah, you can try sites like elance.com, odesk.com, jobs.wordpress.net… They all have developers experienced in customizing WordPress.

Posted: Thursday May 17th, 2012 at 1:19 pm #13783

OK – I did get your reply Eduan – thanks for your honesty.

I do have a team of developers available and they include wordpress experts. The team that built my application has tons of wordpress experience.

So I figure what the heck – I will give it a go. Am going to purchase the Pro S2 and have my team install it. I will begin watching the videos and trying to figure it all out.

First up is going to be figuring out what to use as a payment processor.

Terry

Posted: Thursday May 17th, 2012 at 4:00 pm #13791

Cool. :)

Let us know if you need help. http://www.s2member.com/forums/forum/customers/

The codex will be helpful to your developers: http://www.s2member.com/codex/

Posted: Friday May 18th, 2012 at 6:01 pm #13913
ryannagy
Username: ryannagy

When you do a search on Elance for contractors familiar with S2Member only two or three come up. There are also only a few people who are currently asking for help on Elance for an S2Member installation. Very surprising considering how many people are using the plugin.

It would be nice to have a “home grown” list or resource of people available in the community.

– Ryan

Posted: Friday May 18th, 2012 at 6:20 pm #13914

Yeah. I guess they don’t think of listing s2Member in their profiles yet. That said, if it’s someone that can hack WordPress, he shouldn’t have much trouble figuring s2Member out.

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.