latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Presales questions – remove ads for subscribe

Home Forums Community Forum Presales questions – remove ads for subscribe

Tagged: 

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 4 years, 4 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday Aug 18th, 2012 at 5:52 pm #22467
Steve Free
Username: stevefree

I’m looking for a membership plugin that will remove ads for my subscribers or for a level of subscribers and not show my aweber lightbox popup subscription page.

Can S2Member do this?

Free Version or Paid Version?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Aug 18th, 2012 at 8:45 pm #22469
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Steve,

This is possible with the free version using PHP conditionals, you can find an article about conditionals here:
Knowledge Base » s2Member® Conditionals

You can find PHP conditionals under Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / Scripting -› Advanced PHP Conditionals.

Hope this helps. :)

Posted: Saturday Aug 18th, 2012 at 9:34 pm #22471
cassel
Username: cassel

This is a great question. Eduan, how can this conditional be coded for a lightbox that appears ON TOP of the site and not ON it ? I could do the same for another popup but since it is not coded on a page or a post, where would the conditional go?

Posted: Saturday Aug 18th, 2012 at 10:01 pm #22472
Eduan

You mean something along the lines of a JavaScript alert() popup message Cassel?

Could you show me an image of what you mean? Just so that I’m clear on what you mean. Thanks. :)

Posted: Saturday Aug 18th, 2012 at 10:17 pm #22473
cassel

I cannot show you but for example, i am using Popup Domination, which is a plugin that will show a popup according to various settings. It is a plugin totally independant of s2M. Is it using java and stuff? I have no clue.

In the OP, Steve mentions aweber lightbox, which is also totally separate from the pages and posts that i can see one would insert a conditional.

Posted: Sunday Aug 19th, 2012 at 5:47 pm #22505
Eduan

Hello Cassel,

Well they are made with JavaScript, PHP and most probably AJAX, but to put conditionals you would simply but them in the plugin’s code, not the theme’s, that of course has the downside you have to do it every time the plugin updates.

Does this answer your question?

Posted: Sunday Aug 19th, 2012 at 9:15 pm #22514
cassel

Yes, it answers as it means it is possible. Too bad i have no clue how to do it! hehehe
Thanks anyway!

Posted: Sunday Aug 19th, 2012 at 9:50 pm #22516
Eduan

Yeah, LOL.

Glad I was able to help. :)

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.