latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Prettying up the Registration Form

Home Forums Community Forum Prettying up the Registration Form

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 2 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Nov 2nd, 2012 at 5:51 pm #30500

I’m trying to customize my registration page and am running into difficulty.

I am using the s2Member-Pro-PayPal-Form and am only offering free membership.

How do I:

1. Align the form to the right and place text on the left of the form?
2. Specify the width of the form?
3. Reduce the spacing between my custom fields and their labels? A full line of space is being added.
4. Where do I edit the css for the form?

Thanks.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Nov 2nd, 2012 at 6:33 pm #30511
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Veronica,

The s2Member Pro-Forms are styled using s2Member CSS. If you want to style the Pro-Forms yourself, you can disable the s2Member CSS (see How can I prevent s2Member® Pro from loading it’s default CSS?) and then write your own CSS styles for the Pro-Form.

If you just need to make subtle tweaks, you may be able to create additional CSS styles and add them to your theme’s style.css file to override the s2Member CSS (or alternatively, you could embed the custom CSS styles right in the WordPress Post/Page where you’re putting the shortcode).

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.