latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Previous/Current Payments Page

Home Forums Community Forum Previous/Current Payments Page

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Feb 29th, 2012 at 6:23 pm #6823
Billy
Username: bakinblack

I was wondering if there is a possible way to list for users what they have purchased and the period of time for each purchase

On my site I have configured in php code to allow users to see at the bottom of their page what date their time will expire, if their account is active etc, but I want a page like this if its already embedded and im just missing it that would be great!

Pay Period Price
1/2/2012/- 2/2/2012 $4.99
2/2/2012 – 3/2/2012 $4.99

and so on…

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Feb 29th, 2012 at 10:35 pm #6846
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Billy,

s2Member does not currently maintain per-user historical payment records. The information is available in the s2Member logs (assuming you have logging turned on), but that information is not maintained by s2Member; it’s maintained by the Payment Gateways (e.g., PayPal, Authorize.net, etc.).

If you’d like to create your own plugin that hooks into s2Member to track and maintain that information for display, that’s certainly possible. s2Member provides full access to the source code and many hooks that you can use to trigger the recording of such information (such as adding a row to the database upon receiving a payment).

Please see s2Member Hooks for more information.

Posted: Wednesday Feb 29th, 2012 at 11:42 pm #6856
Billy

Ok I have a different idea instead of all that complication, Its there a way to allow them to see the Administrative Notes. Like even with the php code that would be great.

Posted: Thursday Mar 1st, 2012 at 10:29 am #6896
Raam Dev
Staff Member

Hi Billy,

I see where you’re going with this. :) Great idea!

However, I suggest not using the Administrative Notes, as s2Member sometimes appends information to that field:

The s2Member software may `append` Notes to this field occasionally, under special circumstances. For example, when/if s2Member demotes a paid Member to a Free Subscriber, s2Member will leave a Note in this field.

Instead, you could use a Textarea ( multiline ) Custom Field specifically for this purpose. (You can create custom fields in Dashboard -› s2Member® -› General Options -› Registration/Profile Fields.)

Once you’ve created the Custom Field and added the necessary payment history information, you can output its contents using the s2Member Constants. Please see Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / Scripting -› PHP/API Constants and search for S2MEMBER_CURRENT_USER_FIELDS for more information.

Posted: Thursday Mar 1st, 2012 at 2:42 pm #6914
Billy

I have found a way to allow the My Account page I created to show the users Payments and then demotes in the paypal-notify-in-subscr-or-wa-w-level.inc.php

update_user_option ($user_id, "s2member_subscr_id", $paypal["subscr_id"]);
																update_user_option ($user_id, "s2member_custom", $paypal["custom"]);
																update_user_option ($user_id, "s2member_notes", "Subscription Started: " . date("F j, Y, g:i a, e" ));

The only I seem to be having is instead of this making a new line of text everytime a payment is made, it overwrites the old line of text! I DO NOT WANT THIS. I want it to be a list of text so that it actually is history and not that current month. Can you help me? :D

• This reply was modified 4 years, 10 months ago by  Billy.
Posted: Friday Mar 2nd, 2012 at 10:22 am #7071
Raam Dev
Staff Member

Hi Billy,

As I explained earlier, s2Member is not designed to maintain records in the format you’re looking for.

I’m very sorry, but we cannot assist with custom coding.

Please read our Support Policy for further details in this regard. Again, I’m very sorry.
s2Member® » Support Policy » Fine Lines

• This reply was modified 4 years, 10 months ago by  Raam Dev.
Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.