latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Pro: Custom Login Page & Remove WP top bar

Home Forums Community Forum Pro: Custom Login Page & Remove WP top bar

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 3 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Sep 24th, 2012 at 12:15 pm #26327

Hi, I am using the Pro version and I’m trying to make the logged in section look as little like WordPress as possible. I have 3 questions:

1. I would like a custom Login page, similar to how the custom registration shortcode option works. Is this possible?

2. When a user is logged in, I would like to hide the top WordPress “logged in” bar.

3. If number 1 above is not possible, can I change the default login page links for Register to the custom registration page, as opposed to the default WordPress registration page.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Sep 25th, 2012 at 1:11 am #26391
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Darren,

1. I would like a custom Login page, similar to how the custom registration shortcode option works. Is this possible?

s2Member allows configuring a few things about the login page in Dashboard -› s2Member® -› General Options -› Login Registration Design, but if you want more control you’ll either need to write your own login page or find a 3rd Party Plugin that does want you want. There is no s2Member shortcode for login pages.

2. When a user is logged in, I would like to hide the top WordPress “logged in” bar.

Within s2Member, you can redirect members away from the WordPress default profile panel in Dashboard -› s2Member® -› General Options -› Member Profile Modifications. If you want to disable the WordPress Admin Bar altogether, I recommend the WP Custom Admin Bar plugin.

3. If number 1 above is not possible, can I change the default login page links for Register to the custom registration page, as opposed to the default WordPress registration page.

Please see Customizing the Login Form on the WordPress Codex.

Posted: Tuesday Sep 25th, 2012 at 3:30 am #26402

Hi Raam,

Many thanks for the informative answers.

Cheers,
Darren

Posted: Wednesday Sep 26th, 2012 at 3:39 am #26518
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Glad to help! :)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.