latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Pro-form in php format?

Home Forums Community Forum Pro-form in php format?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 3 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday Sep 22nd, 2012 at 4:06 pm #26132
cassel
Username: cassel

I have a php code to add to get my subscription going (the one “starting now and ongoing”, without granting access to previous issues). I can add that to a regular paypal button in the php code that is generated, but if i want to use the pro-form, i am only given a shortcode, which won’t work with my snippet. I cannot see any php format for the pro-form. Is there none?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Sunday Sep 23rd, 2012 at 6:43 am #26170

No, there isn’t one, but you can use a customized template for it, which you may want to take a look at. Maybe it’s enough to do what you want.

Pre Sale FAQs » Is it possible to modify s2Member® Pro Form templates?
[hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Pro Forms -› Shortcode Attributes -> template[/hilite]

I hope it helps. :)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.