latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Pro Form Styling

Home Forums Community Forum Pro Form Styling

This topic contains 10 replies, has 5 voices. Last updated by  contodo 3 years, 1 month ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Nov 26th, 2013 at 11:40 pm #61422

Hi Guys,

I’m wondering why it seems that some of the presumerably default styling doesn’t seems to be showing in my pro form. For example; the card images and some spacing.

I’ve also noticed that it’s including items I’ve not asked it to in the shortcode… for example, the coupon entry. Here’s the code I’m using:

[s2Member-Pro-PayPal-Form level="1" ccaps="" desc="$6.99 USD / Monthly (recurring charge, for ongoing access)" ps="paypal" lc="" cc="USD" dg="0" ns="1" custom="www.mysite.com" ta="0" tp="0" tt="D" ra="6.99" rp="1" rt="M" rr="1" rrt="" rra="2" accept="paypal,visa,mastercard,amex,discover,maestro,solo" accept_via_paypal="paypal" coupon="" accept_coupons="0" default_country_code="" captcha="0" /]

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Nov 27th, 2013 at 5:39 am #61433
contodo
Username: contodo

Hi,

I have the same problem,

so was may proform before the last s2 update.

And today it looks so:

Posted: Wednesday Nov 27th, 2013 at 8:14 am #61436
contodo

Hi,

I solved part of the problem. That was a new option of S2 in:

General Options > CSS/JS Lazy Loading

I changed to NO and the Proform-style works fine now. But I had to hide some DIVs, because the password field was displaying . Maybe because I use some jquery codes.
But on the top of the form isn’t shown the description text and the paypal button is now only submit button

somebody have some idea how solve this?

here is the site, please click in paypal: https://homestudy.erfolgreich-als-autor.com/kasse

Posted: Thursday Nov 28th, 2013 at 12:16 pm #61471
@craig21

I’m wondering why it seems that some of the presumerably default styling doesn’t seems to be showing in my pro form. For example; the card images and some spacing.

Yes, definitely a lazy-load issue.
Please see: Dashboard -› s2Member -› General Options -› CSS/JS Lazy Loading

Posted: Thursday Nov 28th, 2013 at 12:17 pm #61472

wow, impressed. Working on Thanks Giving :)

I’ll check that out and report back then!

Thanks!

Posted: Thursday Nov 28th, 2013 at 6:23 pm #61481
Staff Member
Lazy-loading is going to default to a value of OFF; starting with the next maintenance release. We’ve seen numerous reports of this causing trouble on sites that use s2Member in more dynamic ways. If you’re having trouble, please turn lazy-load off.
Posted: Thursday Nov 28th, 2013 at 8:39 pm #61482
Dan
Username: antondb

I have turned it off but pages are still showing credit card fields even though I only have PayPal as an option.

Here’s an example of what I’m talking about. http://bookmarkingbeast.com/basic

Lazy -loading is set to NO here and you can see the issue I’m having. I have like 5 other websites all doing the same thing which is causing me to lose a lot of sales right now in the process. Need a solution asap.

Posted: Thursday Nov 28th, 2013 at 9:47 pm #61485
Staff Member

Hi Dan :-) Got your email, thank you.

If you have accept="paypal" only, the entire Billing Method section should be hidden. However, it appears there are some other JavaScript errors on the page you linked me too; so this could be causing some hiccups for s2Member also. Please take a look at these and confirm for me (click to enlarge). Thanks!

Posted: Friday Nov 29th, 2013 at 2:36 am #61493
contodo

Hi Dan,

I had the same problem, you can hide this element with css.
for expample:
-For credit card

.s2member-pro-paypal-form-section.s2member-pro-paypal-checkout-form-section.s2member-pro-paypal-form-billing-method-section.s2member-pro-paypal-checkout-form-billing-method-section {
  display: none;
}

-For the password

.s2member-pro-paypal-form-div.s2member-pro-paypal-checkout-form-div.s2member-pro-paypal-form-password-div.s2member-pro-paypal-checkout-form-password-div {
}

I hope that help you.

Posted: Friday Nov 29th, 2013 at 3:21 am #61494
Dan
Username: antondb

Thanks. That’s a good quick fix. Do you know the css to remove the billing address fields as well?

Posted: Friday Nov 29th, 2013 at 4:13 am #61495
contodo

Here there is:

.s2member-pro-paypal-form-section.s2member-pro-paypal-checkout-form-section.s2member-pro-paypal-form-billing-address-section.s2member-pro-paypal-checkout-form-billing-address-section {
}
Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.