latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Pro-Forms in Germany

Home Forums Community Forum Pro-Forms in Germany

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 3 years, 4 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Feb 15th, 2012 at 9:37 am #5224

Hello,

I have a problem integrating Pro-Forms.
In Germany Paypal doesn´t provide Paypal Pro-Accounts.

I read in s2member, that Pro-Forms also work with Paypal Express, when excluding the on-site credit-card functionality. But that doesn´t work either. I always get an error from paypal, when submitting my buy.

Paypal says something like “We cannot proceed your request. Please go back to “name of my page” and choose another option.

It works with normal Paypal Buttons.
Thanks for your help.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Feb 15th, 2012 at 12:29 pm #5228
Bendix
Username: benchefe

Moin Christian,

http://www.primothemes.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=304

NOTE: PayPal® Pro is NOT Absolutely Required. s2Member Pro is very flexible. It is now possible to integrate Pro Forms without a PayPal® Pro account, whereby the enhanced Form Shortcodes that s2Member provides can be integrated ONLY with PayPal® Express Checkout. In other words, if you get declined for PayPal® Pro service, you can still use s2Member Pro Forms.

Ask PayPal® to activate Express Checkout for you. ( it’s free ). Once Express Checkout is enabled, you will have access to your PayPal® API Credentials. Log into your PayPal® account, and navigate to Profile -> Request API Credentials. You’ll choose ( PayPal® API ), and then choose ( Create Your Own ).

Now … whenever you generate a Pro Form Shortcode with s2Member, be sure to change accept=”paypal,visa,mastercard,amex,discover,maestro,solo” to just accept=”paypal”; thereby excluding the on-site credit card processing functionality; which is available only with PayPal® Pro

you’ve tried this one, right?

Posted: Thursday Feb 16th, 2012 at 2:54 am #5326

Hi Christian.

Like Bendix said, PayPal Pro is not necessarily required to use the pro-forms. Here’s more information about that: http://www.s2member.com/faqs/#s2-faqs-paypal-pro-not-required

Now, if that doesn’t work, it may be that PayPal doesn’t support Express Checkout in Germany either.

Let us know how it goes, please.

Posted: Thursday Feb 16th, 2012 at 4:42 am #5349

Hello again,

yes, I tried that (http://www.s2member.com/faqs/#s2-faqs-paypal-pro-not-required).
but it just doesn´t work. I called Paypal and they told me, that “Express Checkout” is the same as “Paypal Express” in Germany, so this should actually work.

As I told you, I chose “Paypal Express” as my Paying-Solution in my Paypal Account, and entered my credentials in s2member.

Here’s the short code of my Pro-Form:

[s2Member-Pro-PayPal-Form level="1" ccaps="" desc="1 Month free / then $29 EUR / Monthly ( recurring charge, for ongoing access )" ps="paypal" lc="" cc="EUR" dg="0" ns="1" custom="www.kliqu.de" ta="0" tp="1" tt="M" ra="29" rp="1" rt="M" rr="1" rrt="" rra="2" accept="paypal" accept_via_paypal="paypal" coupon="" accept_coupons="0" default_country_code="" captcha="0" /]

Is there anything wrong with it?

Thanks guys.

Posted: Thursday Feb 16th, 2012 at 5:08 am #5353

I just found out an interesting thing…

It does actually work with one time payments, but not with recurring payments.
Maybe that helps to get closer to the solution?!?

Chris

Posted: Thursday Feb 16th, 2012 at 11:27 pm #5432
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Christian,

It sounds like your PayPal account may not be set up to allow recurring payments. I suggest contacting PayPal and asking them why recurring payments are not working with your account.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.