latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Pro forms without paypal pro?

Home Forums Community Forum Pro forms without paypal pro?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Mike (Volunteer Moderator) 3 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday Aug 3rd, 2013 at 3:31 pm #54837

do I need a paypal pro account to take advantage of the paypal pro forms?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Aug 3rd, 2013 at 4:06 pm #54840
jansin
Username: jansin62

No, it works fine with Paypal Express – look here:

http://www.s2member.com/faqs/#s2-faqs-paypal-pro-not-required

I speak from experience – I’ve had no issues and been very happy with it.

Posted: Saturday Aug 3rd, 2013 at 4:12 pm #54843

oh great. Thanks!

Just testing now

Posted: Saturday Aug 3rd, 2013 at 4:48 pm #54851

perfect, that works great.

a couple of questions:

a. So I have a custom built login page at /login. The paypal pro form after payment takes you to the wp-login.php page. Do you know where the code would be to change that to my /login page?

b. the buddypress registration process use to allow pages that the user would be taken through after registering, and thus allowed me to have custom pages explaining the interface and the functions of the website. After payment however it just takes me through to the welcome page that’s set with s2 member as if they’ve logged in numerous times before.

Posted: Saturday Aug 3rd, 2013 at 5:49 pm #54853
jansin
Username: jansin62

Okay, I’m no expert at all, but if you look at the shortcodes, there’s a success=”return page address” shortcode that will take you to a specific page after registration and payment success. I’m guessing that is what you want, or else I didn’t understand the question.

Not sure whether you are doing this or not, but make sure you try this all out in a different browser, or log yourself out first.

Hope that helps.

Posted: Saturday Aug 3rd, 2013 at 6:23 pm #54856

ah ha, I think that may work. Just looking through the shortcodes now and this solves quite a few of my potential hurdles.

thanks!

Posted: Sunday Aug 4th, 2013 at 4:04 pm #55079

@jansin

Awards granted for being helpful & experiened.
Thanks for your continued participation in these forums :-)
Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.