latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Pro Installation Assistance Needed

Home Forums Community Forum Pro Installation Assistance Needed

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Jason (Lead Developer) 4 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Mar 13th, 2012 at 10:42 am #7997
Trina Hemphill
Username: trina

I’m having difficulty with Pro installation. Please advise, as I am new at this.

I attempted installation of S2Member Pro through the ftp transfer according to the instructions on your website. I can now see the Pro folder under wp/content/plugins. Also according to directions, I ensured that s2member pro is not nested.

I also checked to ensure that I have the latest edition of the basic S2member framework installed.

However, when I access the plugin, I cannot see, for example S2member > other gateways as an option in the menu.

Please advise.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Mar 13th, 2012 at 12:42 pm #8013
Staff Member

Hi Trina. Thanks for your inquiry.

If you log into your Dashboard, and go to your list of installed plugins, you should find the s2Member Framework in that list. Alongside the s2Member Framework, there should be a bold note there regarding your current installed version of s2Member Pro as well. Is that not present either?

If problems persist, please submit a Dashboard login for us here. We’ll install it for you :-)
s2Member® » Private Contact Form

See Also: s2Member® » Pro » Install/Upgrade Instructions

Posted: Tuesday Mar 13th, 2012 at 1:25 pm #8022
Trina Hemphill

No, I don’t see the additional note indicating that Pro has been installed. Thank you for offering to install it.

Dashboard details removed for security.

If you need additional information, please let me know.

Also, after you install, will you please post a repy to let me know what I may have done incorrectly? I’d like to learn from my mistakes.

Thanks

• This reply was modified 4 years, 10 months ago by  Jason (Lead Developer). Reason: Dashboard details removed for security
Posted: Tuesday Mar 13th, 2012 at 2:18 pm #8031
Staff Member

Thanks for the follow-up.

Please use our Private Contact Form to submit your Dashboard/FTP login, as this forum remains open to public access, and you will NOT want to post those details here openly.

Also, please include an FTP login when you complete the form.
See: s2Member® » Private Contact Form

Posted: Thursday Mar 15th, 2012 at 6:23 pm #8292
Trina Hemphill

I sent the information requested through the Private Contact Form. Did you receive it, and is there any additional information that you need from me?

Thanks

Posted: Friday Mar 16th, 2012 at 2:25 pm #8387
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hello Trina,

We did not receive any contact form submission from you. Did you submit the form with ‘Trina Hemphill’ as the name?

Could you please try submitting it again?

Posted: Saturday Mar 17th, 2012 at 2:38 am #8446
Staff Member

Details received (held in spam queue). Investigating now.

Posted: Saturday Mar 17th, 2012 at 2:43 am #8447
Staff Member

Upon investigation I find that your site already has s2Member installed, but you’re running an older version of the s2Member Framework (i.e. the free version, s2Member v110815).

There is a notice across the top of your Dashboard in the plugins panel that reads as follows:

In order to load the s2Member Pro Module, you need the s2Member Framework, v120219+.

I would be happy to install s2Member Pro for you, but since you’ve already been running an older version of s2Member for awhile, you’ll need to perform the upgrade yourself, and I highly recommend that you do a full backup of your entire site and database before doing so, just to be safe.

Please follow the instructions here to upgrade.
s2Member® » Pro » Install/Upgrade Instructions

Posted: Tuesday Mar 20th, 2012 at 8:24 pm #8667
Staff Member

Details received via email. Investigation completed.

I found that you nested two /s2member-pro/s2member-pro/ directories. I resolved this and now s2Member and s2Member Pro are both available in your Dashboard.

For future reference…
Make sure you don’t accidentally nest two /s2member-pro/s2member-pro directories together. For example, this is NOT correct: /wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/s2member-pro/pro-module.php
Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.