latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Processing collected registration info

Home Forums Community Forum Processing collected registration info

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Jan 3rd, 2013 at 7:31 pm #36139
fresatura
Username: fresatura

Hello,
During the registration process I collect the following infos via custom fields

• address
  • post code
  • city
  • tel number

The meaning of this fields matches the built-in fields of wordpress user account => further information
Is there any possiblity to avoid the creation of another package of fields containing this exact information and instead fill the existing fields during registration?

After the registration process, users make reservations, in the reservation confirmation mail, should appear the collected info like address,…
But the registration Mail does not process the s2Member Configuration & Profile Fields.
There must be something simple I have overseen during the configuration, I guess?
Thank you very much for your help
Kind regards

• This topic was modified 4 years ago by  fresatura.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Jan 4th, 2013 at 1:28 pm #36180
fresatura

Hello,

If it is not possible to fuse together those infos,
could it be possible to work with the info of a custom field.
In would like to get the telephone number in an autogenerated E-Mail in event-manager
Event Manager gets automatically all WP user data but not custom fields of s2member.

I saw another customer had exactly the same question,
but his description was much more clear than mine.
http://www.s2member.com/forums/topic/extend-user-registration-form-wp-user-meta/

• This reply was modified 4 years ago by  fresatura.
Posted: Saturday Jan 5th, 2013 at 2:15 pm #36299
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Fresatura,

You can configure the registration/welcome email under Dashboard -› s2Member® -› General Options -› Email Configuration I believe.

And I believe you an access the fields there, not sure though. :/
but it is worth checking out.

– Eduan

Posted: Saturday Jan 5th, 2013 at 5:29 pm #36337
fresatura

Thank you for your answer, Eduan,

I still did not succedd to process any of the custom field infos in event-manager.

But as S2member puts information in the WP user data like the

1. user name
  2. E-Mail
  3. Name

I was just wondering,
if it might be possible to fill/make use of the default built-in WP Fields of
Further Information

1. Adresse
  2. Address Line 2
  3. City
  4. State/County
  5. Zip/Post Code
  6. Pays
  7. Téléphone
  8. ….

instead of creating a package of new fields?
Can’t I get access to fill in these field during registration via s2member plugin?

Kind regards

Posted: Monday Jan 7th, 2013 at 5:39 am #36437

s2Member doesn’t use those meta fields, only its own custom profile fields. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› General Options -› Registration/Profile Fields[/hilite]

If you need to integrate both, you’d have to create a customization to achieve it.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.